Caruccio's Culinary Event Center
Our beautiful demonstration kitchen is where the magic happens. It's 21-ft curved countertop, twelve burners, large overhead screens, and film wall set the stage for featuring skilled chefs and instructors from around the world. In our stunning two level space with soaring 23-ft. ceiling and windows, you can enjoy one of our many community food and wine events, including cooking classes, guest chef dinners, aperitivo wine bar, cookbook launches and food and film nights.
The mezzanine turns into a stunning meeting space with state-of-the-art AV, fireplace and lounge to create an intimate and stimulating atmosphere.
Explore our Event Calendar for upcoming weekly food and wine events or discover details below on how to build your own custom experience.
Contact us today to book your special event.
Type of Events
- Holiday Chef Dinners
- Unique Meetings and Celebrations
- Food & Wine Team Building Events
- Cooking Classes
• Standing room up to 100
• Seated dinner up to 80
• Mezzanine up to 30
• Kitchen Challenge 12 to 24
• Hands-on cooking class 6 to 12
• Cooking demonstration 12 to 24
• Fully equipped open kitchen
• In-house staff
• Setup and cleanup
• Tables, chairs, linens and dishware
• Flowers, candles and decor
Food & Wine Selection
• List of 15 preferred chefs
• Wide selection of wine
• Custom menu & wine pairing
Includes State-of-the-Art AV Equipment
- A 16 ft film wall
- Three 70 inch screens
- Two adjustable video cameras
- Recording & live streaming capabilities
- Wireless video connections
- Wireless microphones
- 10 surround sound speakers
- wireless Apple Airplay and Windows Miracast connection to all monitors
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dedicated on-site audio-visual support
- Adjustable lighting
- Fully equipped open demo kitchen with 12 burners, 2 ovens and 21 foot curved countertop. Additional catering kitchen in back. Kitchen classes accessories includes: 6 stand mixers, 4 food processors, 9 induction burners and a full range of kitchen equipment for large class sizes.
- 3-hour minimum
- Reserve by calling or emailing
- Dates and times upon request
- depends on space and menu choices, please inquire.
- 3 hours of free covered parking on-site
- Yes, except access to the mezzanine level.